Location: CLEVELAND, OHIO
COMING THROUGH THE RYE will be screened at:
Tuesday, April 5 at 11:35 am Wednesday, April 6 at 7:00 pm Thursday, April 7 at 4:20 pm
Following the screenings will be a Q&A with:
James Sadwith — Writer, Director, Producer
For more on the screening at the
Cleveland International Film Festival click on this link.
The Cleveland International Film Festival promotes artistically and culturally significant film arts through education and exhibition to enrich the life of the community.
(In other words, we present the newest and best films from around the world, and we do everything in our power to make sure that our audience learns something along the way – about other cultures, about the topic at hand, about the experience from the filmmakers themselves.)
Vision: The Cleveland International Film Festival is a leader in helping the world discover the power of the film arts to educate, entertain, and celebrate the human experience.
In pursuing its mission, the Cleveland International Film Festival will:
- Set high standards for quality film education and exhibition, placing artistic and cultural merit above commercial appeal;
- Foster understanding and appreciation of diverse cultures and values;
- Work collaboratively to broaden access to quality film arts;
- Cultivate an innovative and forward-thinking organization;
- Ensure the organization’s financial stability and increase its financial self-sufficiency; and,
- Promote among Board, staff, and volunteers a work environment based on integrity, professionalism, teamwork, trust, and respect.